Saturday, April 16, 2016

My freshman year is quickly coming to an end, and it is very eye opening as to how quickly time goes by....

April 16th

Well it has been a while since the season has ended and it has felt like a part of me is missing. I miss going to the rink every day and grinding it out and battling and looking forward to playing every weekend.

My freshman year is quickly coming to an end, and it is very eye opening as to how quickly time goes by. I feel like I blinked and the season was over and blinked again and there is only a few weeks left in the school year. It has been a blast though. 

The only thing that I am looking forward to is next October rolling around and getting back after it with the boys. Hopefully winning and taking Fredonia to Sunyac playoffs and the NCAA tournament! 

Ross #17

No comments:

Post a Comment