Sunday, April 10, 2016

We are sick of the snow and cold weather....

Happy Sunday everyone!
 
Nick Harper here checking in for another blog post. Sports wise, this is arguably the best time of the year. It was opening week for baseball as my New York Mets look to gain some ground early on. The best golf tournament of the year The Masters started Thursday. I picked Dustin Johnson to win the green jacket this year so he's got to make a big push on his final round. Lastly, we're one week away from the NHL playoffs! As much as I want my Anaheim Ducks to win it all, my smart prediction is the LA Kings out of the West playing the Pittsburgh Penguins out of the East, with LA winning it all.
I think I speak for all of us here at Fredonia when I say that we are sick of the snow and cold weather and we just want the sun to come and stay. We're in the home stretch here as we come down to our final few weeks. Although I'm going to miss the boys like always I'm looking forward to the summer. This summer starting in June I will be working at Camp Caribou in Winslow, Maine. I will be a hockey coach at this camp teaching boys the fundamentals on how to play and I can't wait to get started!

That's all from me hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Harps #30

No comments:

Post a Comment