Saturday, April 9, 2016

Thank all of you fans for the love......



Hey All!

#10 Dan Mainello, checking in again for the last time of this school year. First off all just wanted to thank all of you fans for the love and the support for us over this past year. You can tell the semester is coming to close when all your classes start to pick up and keep you busy with all the homework, assignments, labs, tests, etc. Since the season is over I find myself pretty much living at the library every night. Hope all this work will pay off, cross your fingers for me!

Crazy to think that my freshman year is coming to an end. Looking back at it though I will be taking a lot of great memories back home with me. At the same time, I can’t imagine not seeing all the guys everyday, I will have to get used to that. I am already looking forward to next year and next season. The new recruits look like they will be a great addition for the team. I hope they are excited and ready to work as hard as us returning players are!

Hope all you fans have a great Summer! Till next year!

#10 Dan Mainello




No comments:

Post a Comment