Friday, April 1, 2016

"It doesn't make a difference if you don't do anything with it now."

 
 
to Jeffrey
 
Hey there,
Hope everyone is doing well, these days life is pretty simple. Wake up, class, workout, eat, and sleep. Since the last time I blogged we have had Spring Break which was a blast, and I also have been named captain. It's an honor to hold that position and to be placed amongst the small group of people that wore the 'C' in years past. But like my pop said, "It doesn't make a difference if you don't do anything with it now." Its a challenge and a job I look forward to taking on. We have a good group of boys so that makes it much easier already. SB was a blast, I enjoyed some nice Tampa weather. I got to see my sister which was most important to me. I only see her about twice a year since I moved away to play juniors, so for me to spend time with her made me happy. The weeks are flying by now that break is over and we are on the home stretch to finals and then summer break. Miss my ma and pop, so if y'all are reading this...Hi. I'll call ya soon.
PS. Congrats to goalie coach Johnny Cullen for the new head job at St. Francis. 
Until next time
#26
 

No comments:

Post a Comment