Friday, April 15, 2016

LETS GO RANGERS

Hey there hockey fans! 
As we all know playoffs is the best time of year for us! The battles have already started to get heated and the weekend rivalries are battling to advance. As a Rangers fan I am really looking forward to todays game. We need to come back strong and get a HUGE game two win. The king Henrik Lundqvist is still questionable for todays start and leader Dan Girardi is out for undisclosed reasons. Personally I am not the biggest Girardi fan so I am not too upset with that. On the other side in the West, looking forward to the LA Kings series. In my opinion the Kings are the best team in the show. From top to bottom they are one of the most entertaining teams to watch. 

Thats all I got for you today! LETS GO RANGERS

No comments:

Post a Comment