Friday, April 29, 2016

My first year at Fredonia was one I’ll never forget and made 29 new brothers along the way....

Hello everyone, Rich DeMarco back on the blog for the last time of this school year. With only a week left of classes and then finals, I’ll be spending all my free time in a cubicle at the library. My first year at Fredonia was one I’ll never forget and made 29 new brothers along the way. I couldn’t have asked for a better group of guys to begin my college hockey career with. Living on my own for the first time was also an experience but I definitely have missed home cooked meals. As much as I can’t wait to go home, I’m also excited for the end of next August to come and begin our first step of many to reach the goals we have laid out as a team. Before I go I also wanted to take this time to congratulate Mike Kozlowski, better known as Koz, on his retirement and say thank you for everything you have done not only for the hockey team but all athletics, it’s truly appreciated. That’s it for my time on the blog; hope everyone has a safe and fun summer.
-Rich DeMarco

No comments:

Post a Comment