Thursday, April 21, 2016

"been fortunate to get out on the golf course 5 times in the last couple weeks"

Hello Fredonia, Jon Carlson #4 here for my final blog of my freshman season. Two more weeks left of classes then finals week until the Men’s hockey team will be heading home for summer break. The team, as you can imagine, is staying busy with various end of the semester projects and also team workouts. 
For me, I’m thankful to finally have some nice weather around here. I’ve been fortunate to get out on the golf course 5 times in the last couple weeks. Looking forward to heading home for summer break in a few weeks. Be nice to spend time with my family and friends as I haven’t seen many of them since Christmas break. Would like to again thank all blog readers and Blue Devil fans for following us all season long, Happy Summer, and you will hear back from me in the Fall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment