Friday, September 30, 2016

I think we can do something special......

Hey Everyone!
The weeks are starting to just blend together with how fast everything is going. The season takes off on Monday and the boys are ready to hit the ice in full stride. We have a very motivated group of guys this year and if we keep getting after it like we have been, I think we can do something special.
 
I am currently watching my roommate Michael Freeman play some good Rush tunes on his drum kit with his newly added snare. Never a dull moment around here. I am looking forward to watching some football this weekend and hopefully the Broncos can keep the undefeated streak going. The Bills fans around here were pretty stoked with the big win last week, I wouldn't mind seeing them take the Pats down this weekend. 
 
That's all for me, Enjoy your week and we'll chat again soon!
 
Jimmy Morgan #22

No comments:

Post a Comment