Thursday, September 8, 2016

My summer internship....

 
Hey Blue Devil Fans!!!

Number 10, Sophomore Dan Mainello checking in for my first blog of the season. Really happy to be back here in Fredonia! I had a jammed packed summer that seemed to go by in a blink of an eye. I was fortunate enough to get an accounting internship with the Tri-City ValleyCats, a minor league baseball team from my home town in Troy, NY. The internship was awesome and I learned so much which has given me a get head start with my Intermediate Accounting class that I am taking this fall semester.

Things have picked up right where they left off from last semester, and I’m not just talking about classes and work load. The boys are all back buzzing and ready to start this season off right! We already have had a couple skates these past 2 weeks and the boys are flying. The new players are strong and ready to get to work. You can tell that we all have the same mind set, Hard Work! which is key! I know personally that I can’t wait till Utica comes to town and we get to show them what Fredonia State Hockey is really made of!!

Till Next Time,

#10 Daniel Mainello

No comments:

Post a Comment