Thursday, September 15, 2016

I feel very blessed to be in Blue and White and can’t wait for the season to start!



I am a Red-Shirt Senior, goaltender entering my first season with Fredonia State University.  I have spent the last four seasons with the Niagara University Purple Eagles.  Playing for Niagara was filled with a few ups and downs but my time there was very memorable and Niagara will always hold a special place in my heart.  I was blessed to have played with a ton of great guys that I foresee being lifelong friends.  Growing up in Lockport, N.Y., I used to go to many Niagara hockey games as a little kid, which made wearing the Niagara sweater very special.  I will always remember being a part of the 2012-2013 Niagara team that was the first Atlantic Hockey team to earn an At-Large bid to the NCAA tournament.

I left Niagara with many great friends and memories but I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of the Blue Devil family.  The guys here are unbelievable and more welcoming to me than I could have ever hoped for.  Our team is taking positive strides each week as we prepare for our opening game against Utica.  I feel very blessed to be in Blue and White and can’t wait for the season to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment