Saturday, October 1, 2016

Bognasty behind the wheel of the ol blog-mobile!

Ding ding ding! I'm back!
 
Sophomore, goaltender, Bognasty behind the wheel of the ol blog-mobile! Excited to be back that's for sure. I'm even more excited about this beautiful fall weather, I am Canadian so I'm not built for the heat of summer! Love the festivities that come with fall, and we're one step closer to the season! Boys are hungry for the grind, I'm starving, Rivera hasn't eaten in 2 weeks(he's a gluten), we need it.
 
Classes are going great(I think), can't decide what I'm going to wear for Halloween though. For the time being I'm sitting here listening to Huntsy try to stay inside the lines of his coloring book.
 
Anyways  I've put together a little dance for in liu of getting a costume https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v4IC7qaNr7I

That's all folks,
 
Bogs

No comments:

Post a Comment