Sunday, September 18, 2016

Anton Rosén here, freshman goaltender from Sweden checking in....

Hello everyone,
 
Anton Rosén here, freshman goaltender from Sweden checking in for my first ever Fredonia Hockey blog post. The first couple of weeks have been difficult being away from home, but walking in to the locker room and having more then 30 guys treat you like family makes everything feel like home. It was a long process to go through before I could come here but I am so happy that I will spend my 4 years in college at Fredonia.
 
I thought living in the dorms wasn’t going to be that great, but I´m glad I was wrong, having a blast with my roommate Gavin Nickerson and the rest of the boys in IGOE 206.
 
A big thanks to all the upperclassmen’s, for taking such good care of us and being leaders for this team. A big thanks to our captain Hunter Long and also Frankie Hart for taking great care of me during the summer while I was here in Fredonia early.
 
I am super excited about the upcoming season and putting on the Blue Devils shirt, cant wait for the season to start and have a great year with this team. So far so good, starting to feel more like myself out on the ice and feel confidante about the challenges we have in front of us.
 
-Rosén  

No comments:

Post a Comment