Thursday, September 22, 2016

"OLE ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE, HOME SWEET HOME TO ME"

Howdy folks,
Hunter long checking in for another blog. I am currently on my way back home to Tennessee to see my family and to catch a Tennessee Volunteers football game as they play the Florida Gators this Saturday. I stayed up here in New York this summer and worked and had a great summer but I haven't seen my old man since last February and I am excited to see him as well as my family and friends. College Game Day will be in Knoxville this Saturday, if anyone has any good sign ideas let me know and I'll hold it up behind Kirk Herbstreit. My pop played shortstop at the University of Tennessee and was captain his junior and senior year. My leadership skills often come from him as he has given me advice when I've asked for it or needed more wise words as I try and lead a group of 30 men, so thanks pop for supporting me and being someone I can always talk too. My sister graduated from Tennessee as well so you can say I broke the family chain, But I was born to play hockey and couldn't be happier with the years I've spent at Fredonia and the memories and friendships i can take with me for years to come.
"OLE ROCKY TOP YOU'LL ALWAYS BE, HOME SWEET HOME TO ME"
Hunts #26

No comments:

Post a Comment