Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I had a great summer with family and friends but I'm more than happy to be back in Fredonia...

Hey everyone Shawn Geary back on the blog here !
The boys are starting to get back into the swing of things both on and off the ice. I had a great summer with family and friends but I'm more than happy to be back in Fredonia with my hockey family. It's a new year and there are many new faces in the locker room. We couldn't ask for a better group of incoming freshman who have seemed to jump on board immediately with what our team expects for the upcoming season. We had our first skate last Friday that was competitive with great tempo and Longs team took the W (we dominated). We have already had a lot of seniors from last year come down and visit all the guys it was great to see them and they will be missed. I wish them all the luck in their future endeavors and hope to see them again soon. Thanks everyone talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment