Friday, September 2, 2016

"this is the tightest knit group I’ve been a part of"

Hey everyone, freshman, forward Thomas Dunn here for my first ever blog as a Blue Devil. I’m about two and a half weeks into school and just about getting used to going to classes again. It’s been a little weird getting used to the work load after taking three years off for junior hockey. But, so far I’m loving my time here at Fredonia. Everything about it has been great, especially the guys on the team. I can already tell that this is the tightest knit group I’ve been a part of and I’m excited to see what this team can do this year in our pursuit of a SUNYAC championship. Counting down the days until we hit the ice against Utica in October. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Till next time,
Thomas Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment