Thursday, April 30, 2015

This year has flown by.............

These weeks seem to just be flying by.  I had just written a blog on Saturday and boy did this week fly by.  Its getting down to crunch time with exams just around the corner.  The last few weeks of classes are very important because teachers usually give hints of what is on the final exam as well as extra credit.  This year has flown by and I can't believe it is almost over. 

This year taught me even more then last year both on and off the ice.  I became even more comfortable with my surroundings and was able to adapt to some new situations as well.  Next year will be my last year and it need to count both in the classroom and on the ice.  It will be a year of ups and downs and I wouldn't want it any way.  Looking forward to making long lasting memories next year with my teammates and most importantly getting the job done with them on the ice.

Till next time, stay golden.

Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment