Friday, April 17, 2015

Jamie Young checking in for my last blog post of the year........

Hey there hockey fans,

Jamie Young checking in for my last blog post of the year. 

It's been a heck of a freshmen year here at Fredonia and I couldn't have asked for a better one! I have met a ton of great people and bonded with my teammates better than I ever could have imagined. 

The spring has been great for the team so far. With the sun finally starting to shine all the guys have been making great strides towards next year. Everyone has been working hard in the gym and together as a group to get ready for next year and all the new guys coming in. 

Additionally, all of our intramural teams have been doing great this spring. To start off, our Basketball team rolled to a great record of 7-3 led by big man Melkert and hot hands Cappy. Next the two ball hockey teams are at the top of the co-ed divisions. Finally the soccer squad is off to a blazing 3-0 start and taking the league by storm! Spring has been good to all the guys and I'm excited to end the year on a high note!

Well fans, I hope every one has a safe and fun summer.

Until next year,

Jamie Young #3

No comments:

Post a Comment