Wednesday, April 1, 2015

McDavid commits to Fredonia.......and other April Fool's Day pranks.....

Hello all!!
 
Marcus Ortiz checking in for yet another blog post here for the Fredonia Hockey blog.
 
Hopefully none of you folks out there got pranked too bad today. All of the boys were walking around today with their heads on a swivel what with all of our pranksters feeling as if today was their Christmas. Today was a lazy day, upon awakening at 11am this morning, my morning started off with a prank from Jerry Wynia. After shaking off the aftermath of those shenanigans I resumed my day of classes, culminating in an intense workout with Jamie Young, Frank Hart, and Chris Eiserman followed by a light cardio session with Wynia.
 
Then I proceeded to head over to watch the baseball and softball games of the day as both teams won, with the softball team pulling out a win in the bottom of the last inning with 2 outs in dramatic fashion. When that portion of my day concluded I headed to my night class with Damien K. and finished my day off with some homework and a little X Box challenge with Nick Harper and Damien. We are all enjoying our off-season and workouts and are looking forward to getting back at it again in the fall.
 
Till next time Have a Happy Easter!!
 
Marcus Ortiz #28
 
Fredonia Men's Hockey 

No comments:

Post a Comment