Monday, April 27, 2015

...the start of the end, with only two weeks left of classes ...

Today marks the start of the end, with only two weeks left of classes I can't believe how quickly this semester has gone by.  These next two weeks will be pretty busy for me as I have a couple projects due and a few more exams before Exam week.  Last night was a very exciting night in the NHL as the Blackhawks won their first round series against the Predators and the Flames closed out their series with a nail biter against the Canucks. Since the playoffs have started I usually find myself glued to the couch by about 7 every night which usually means I'm probably not doing as much homework as I should be, but with so many good games on TV its hard not to watch.   I hope the second round brings as much excitement as the first round has and with half as many games a night maybe a bit more work will get done.
 
Taylor Bourne #29

No comments:

Post a Comment