Follow Fredonia State Blue Devil Hockey by Email

Monday, April 27, 2015

...the start of the end, with only two weeks left of classes ...

Today marks the start of the end, with only two weeks left of classes I can't believe how quickly this semester has gone by.  These next two weeks will be pretty busy for me as I have a couple projects due and a few more exams before Exam week.  Last night was a very exciting night in the NHL as the Blackhawks won their first round series against the Predators and the Flames closed out their series with a nail biter against the Canucks. Since the playoffs have started I usually find myself glued to the couch by about 7 every night which usually means I'm probably not doing as much homework as I should be, but with so many good games on TV its hard not to watch.   I hope the second round brings as much excitement as the first round has and with half as many games a night maybe a bit more work will get done.
 
Taylor Bourne #29

No comments:

Post a Comment