Monday, April 20, 2015

What a great time of the year it is for hockey players and fans......

Hey everyone!

Nick Harper here and what a great time of the year it is for hockey players and fans with the NHL playoffs starting up. So far my Anaheim Ducks lead the Winnipeg Jets 2-0 in their series with back to back comeback wins. It's going to be hard to go on the road to play games in Winnipeg but I'm happy they have a 2-0 lead. Anaheim along with Montreal were the only two teams who had a series lead as of yesterday. The rest were all tied 1-1 and that's what make the playoffs so exciting, it's anyone's game. It's also awesome to see how well Blackhawks goalie Scott Darling is playing. It has to be hard being a back up and having to go in during playoff time while your starter is struggling. My prediction is that the Rangers are going to come out of the East and the Ducks are going to come out of the West. In the final I have to go with my favorite team the Ducks to take in from the Rangers in 6 games.

I'm also very happy to see that my favorite baseball team the New York Mets have been tearing it up. They are 10-3, with a nice 7 game win streak right now. I have to say it is quite hard watching them on TV however since my fellow teammates are Toronto Blue Jays fans so it's hard to take the remote from them.

I am heading into the home stretch here as my freshman year is coming to an end. It's nice seeing the sun shine and the warmer weather, but still have to stay strong in the classroom for a few more weeks. That's all from me folks have a good week!

Nick Harper #30

No comments:

Post a Comment