Saturday, April 25, 2015

Flags says, "Watch for players to finally break out of their shells and start producing like they can."

This week went by really quickly.  Fortunately for me I did not have any exams or test this week so it was a stress free week.  
 
All of the hockey guys are in the gym working out hard and getting in great shape for the next season. School is coming to an end and boy did this year go fast.  I had a very good time at Fredonia this year and met a whole new bunch of people.  Next year will be my last year at Fredonia and I plan to make it count on and off the ice.  We have a big freshmen class coming in and I can't wait to see them on the ice.  Look for Fredonia at the top half of the leader board next year.  Watch for players to finally break out of their shells and start producing like they can.  
 
Go Devils and take care,
 
Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment