Friday, April 10, 2015

“Looking forward to hitting the streams”



Hello Bloggers, Zach White here for another blog post.  It’s crazy that the end of the school year is already rolling around.  I feel like a few days ago I was getting to campus to start my sophomore year.  The last month of school gets really hectic, but it’s always good to make sure you take a break from school.  I like to get away from my schoolwork by going fishing or golfing.  The next few weeks I am looking forward to getting out on some of the streams around the area to trout fish.  If the weather ever cooperates and stops raining, the trout fishing should be good when the water levels drop.  I’m sure a few of the guys will want to go maybe on an early Saturday or Sunday morning.  If were lucky maybe we will catch ourselves some dinner. 

                                    Enjoy your weekend!
                                    #5 Zach White   

No comments:

Post a Comment