Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Captains named.............

Hello blog world!

This is Frankie Hart with his last blog entry of the year. I can't get over how fast this year went by. I would like to wish all the seniors the best of luck in the next chapter of there lives. 

I am very much looking forward to next year, with a positive attitude, we all have and a fresh start right around the corner and are all looking forward to next hockey season. I would like to congratulate Ryan Wilkinson for being named team Captain for next year, and also Bourny, Mitch and Hunter who will be the assistant captains! 

On another note, it's crunch time in the class rooms with exams, homework and finals approaching very quickly. I personally had so much CSIT I've been glued to a computer for a bit longer then I'd like to be!  

I hope everyone has a great end of school year as well as a great summer off. Looking forward to seeing all the returning guys next year! 

Take care, 

Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment