Friday, April 24, 2015

"I can't wait to see what the 2015-16 season has in store for us but I know it will be good." Ryan Wilkinson

Hey there everybody, Ryan Wilkinson checking in here for my last blog of the year. 

I'm not too sure what's going on with the weather here in Fredonia and why there's snow on the ground in April, but hopefully it turns around soon. On top of that the amount of school work I've had in the past couple weeks and will have to do till the end of the semester is getting a little crazy. This is definitely the most work I've ever had to do but I'm doing my best to make my way through it. But all of that aside the NHL playoffs are in full swing. This might be one of the best first rounds I've ever seen. The hockey is fast and aggressive with end to end action. This makes me want to get back on the ice already. Watching these guys battle it out is getting me extremely excited to start up next year. C

And with that I will call it a year, talk to you folks next year! 

Ryan Wilkinson #25

No comments:

Post a Comment