Sunday, February 22, 2015

to the seniors......

First off I want to congratulate and thank all of our Seniors, it has been a pleasure and a privilege playing alongside them the last three years.  It is bittersweet to be losing our Senior class I wish them all the best in their futures but they will be greatly missed.

Aside from hockey school has been pretty busy for myself as well as many other guys.  I am not sure if I will be making my way to the library today as my truck has a flat tire and I'm not sure if I want to battle the cold and walk.  Most people around campus are getting pretty antsy for spring to say the least, but of the little bit of the news I have gotten to see it appears the whole country is fairly cold right now so we aren't the only ones.  I am about to grab a quick lunch and get back to my homework and getting prepared for the week ahead 

Taylor Bourne #29 

No comments:

Post a Comment