Sunday, February 15, 2015

In the home stretch........

Spent my final Sunday of hockey season watching some golf and doing some homework. Watching the pebble beach Pro-Am and must say there are some celebrities that really surprised me with their golf game. Country star Jake Owen looked like he was a PGA professional out there, his gear was spot on and his golf swing looked perfect. Wayne Gretzky has a decent game for his age, probably has had a few rounds under his belt since retiring from the game, but he impressed me on the course. Watch all this golf the past few weekends has me praying this snow and cold will leave us real soon, can't wait to get back out on the course. Hoping to grab a new set of clubs for a graduation present in upcoming May (hint to Mom and Dad if you reading this!). Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day, mine was relaxing with not much time to do stuff with the girlfriend due to hockey and my game day routine. But today I'll treat her to some dinner at EBC or somewhere new, well see where the evening takes us. Back to the homework I should go, stay inside and stay warm would ya, and hope the weather heats up fast!

Cheers,
Brian Doust

No comments:

Post a Comment