Thursday, February 5, 2015

It's Pink the Rink.........

Hello everyone,

It is Darrin Trebes here for another blog post,

This past week has been crucial for our team to prepare for another must-win weekend vs. Potsdam and Plattsburgh. Friday’s game is our annual Pink the Rink game, we will be raising money to fight the battle towards breast cancer. We need to take everything one play at a time and everything will take care of itself.  It was nice to see the New England Patriot’s win the Super Bowl because alumni Rob Gronkowski went to my high school (Williamsville North). He graduated with my older brother and I graduated with his younger brother. We have been receiving a significant amount of snow for the past few days. Yesterday, on the way to work out my car actually was stuck at the end of the driveway and I needed to call teammate Frank Hart to pick me up. 

Everyone, stay safe with this winter weather and GO BLUE DEVILS.

-Darrin Trebes #4

No comments:

Post a Comment