Saturday, February 14, 2015

Soak in every minute.............

Hey there fellow bloggers it's your old friend Cory Melkert checking in here for one of his final blog posts. It's a good weekend for hockey as a Devil as we renew our rivalry with the Buff State Bengals. The games between us since my freshman year have always been close and well paced hockey games. With my career winding down I'm trying to soak in every minute from my pre-game rituals all the way until the buzzer sounds in the third period of the games. It isn't going to be easy once my final game ends but it's been a good four years in Fredonia and I have gained many relationships that I will have forever.

I look forward to the next chapter of my life and hope that in the near future I'm behind the bench instead of on it, coaching a college hockey team.

Until next time stay classy.

Cory Melkert #2

No comments:

Post a Comment