Monday, February 9, 2015

I was proud to represent my aunt......

Hey there Fredonia fans, Jamie Young checking in again!!

It was a special weekend here in Fredonia for the boys. It was great to finally be back at Steel hall after a long stretch of road games. 

To start the weekend off was Pink the Rink and what a great experience that was. I was proud to represent my aunt, Bridget Hardage, and her successful battle against breast cancer by sporting her name on the back of my jersey. She's shown a tremendous amount of strength, courage, and perseverance throughout her battle that has inspired me and makes me proud to call her my Aunt!! Even though we didn't come out with the two points it was a fantastic experience to be a part of and at the end of the day it's all about beating cancer one day at a time!! 

Saturday night didn't get the result we wanted either, but when it was all said and done the boys battled hard and never gave up which is always something to hang your hat on. The season is a journey and every day we gotta get better. 

Today I spent the day at home in Cleveland watching my little brother, Joey, play in his final game at home as a senior. I want to congratulate him on a great four years at Gilmour, I'm proud of you big guy!! 

Until next time Blue Devil fans,

- Jamie Young #3

No comments:

Post a Comment