Sunday, November 30, 2014

Mom comes in to help Melky shop.......

Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

Cory here getting the nod for another blog post late in 2014. The boys and myself are just getting back from a week long Thanksgiving break where we could re-charge the batteries and spend some time with family and friends. With a quick two and a half week stretch coming up before Christmas it is important that we have a great end to the first half and that starts Tuesday when the Purple Soaring Eagles of Elmira travel to the Steele Hall. Currently my pals Jared and Hunter as well as myself are collecting our thoughts here at 26 Forest Street, watching college football on this Saturday evening. On another note my Mother came in for a visit today and she helped me complete my holiday shopping which is great because usually I leave it until Christmas Eve. Well until next time have a safe and fun holiday and I will be back in the new year!!

Cory Johnathan Melkert #2

No comments:

Post a Comment