Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Blake assures Mom that he is working hard...........



Hey guys, Forsy signing on here.  

 This past weekend was our first road trip of the year and it was nice to get on the road and be with the boys for the weekend.  Both games we played Canton and if you don’t remember from last year we had a bit of payback to give to the Roos.  So it felt really good Saturday afternoon getting that first win of the year and doing it on the road made it feel even that much better.   

This week is another big week for us as we prepare to go to North Country for two road SUNYAC games.  This week of practice is going to be over quickly as we're on the road Thursday, so it is essential we're focused everyday at practice.   

Of course as hockey is picking up, so too is the schoolwork.  This week is going to be a grind for me as I have tests and projects to take care of before the weekend, so it looks like Forsy is going to have a couple of late nights in the library and I know my Mom will read this, so I promise Mother, I’m trying my best.   

Anyways hope everyone has a great week, it's time for me to go pick my classes for next semester.  

 Cheer us on this weekend! Thanks, Forsy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment