Saturday, November 1, 2014

Wilky battles the flu.......

The cold weather is making its way into Fredonia just in time for the start of the season.  The team jumped right into the SUNYAC Conference games this weekend, however I was not able to accompany my teammates as I was sidelined with the flu.  I was able to watch and cheer them on.  We didn't quite get the start that we want ed only grabbing one point this weekend.  Although the boys showed a lot of battle and heart out there, even when others thought we had nothing left.  There were a lot of positives this weekend and a lot to be excited for this year.  I am hoping to be cleared to play this week and join the guys up in Canton for our next two games.  But for now I am just trying to stay warm and keep up on my school work.  I would also like to throw out a huge thank you to my roommates and fellow juniors Taylor Bourne, Mitch Kaufmann, and John DeFeo for taking care of me this past week while going to class, practicing and preparing for the weekend.

Talk to ya next time, 
 
Wilky #25

No comments:

Post a Comment