Sunday, November 2, 2014

Flags says onward and upward.........

This weekend was definitely one to remember.  I started my first college game of the year and I would have to say that it went way better then my previous first start last year, as I was pulled after the first period.  The game ended in a 2-2 tie that easily could have been swayed our way.  The following night was memorable, but not for the right reasons.  We fell to Oswego 10-2.  Some people may be thinking wow what happened or why are they so bad?  Even though we lost by that much we can learn from our mistakes.  We didn't fall apart as a team, but stayed together and from that we will grow.  Sunday I traveled home to see my grandparents and have some much needed family time.  That gave me the energy to come back this week with a positive attitude ready for the upcoming weekend against Canton.  There were a lot of learning curves this weekend and there are still many more to come.

Until next time, thanks for listening.

Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment