Saturday, November 29, 2014

Damo surprizes the family with a visit home to Calgary.........

Hi everyone Damien Kulynych signing in for another blog post. 

Just wanted to say Happy American Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying it! 

I recently got back from a nice little visit home in Calgary. It was pretty special because
My little brother Jaiden, me, my girlfriend Carleigh and my little sister Mika
my grandparents, little brother and sister had no idea I was coming home. When I walked in the door last Saturday night it was awesome to see their reactions! I'm pretty sure my Grandma shed some tears and the kids were screaming! It was the first time I have been back since coming to Fredonia in late August, so it was quite a while since I have seen my family and friends. It was nice to see my family, friends and girlfriend. 

Although it was a short break I am more than ready to get back on the ice with the guys. Yesterday we had a great first practice back, we didn't skip a beat and look to build on it today with a 9 AM practice. Since our game last Friday got canceled the boys are itching for some game action, every one is looking forward to Tuesday when Elmira comes to Steele Hall! 

Hope to see everyone there! Well, time to hit the ice! Thanks for reading, until next time bloggers. 

Damo #14

No comments:

Post a Comment