Monday, December 1, 2014

Winnie with a 'cup of Joe' in hand ready to start the day.......

Another cold morning here in Fredonia, although no snow on the ground so I can't really complain too much. I'm sitting outside my morning class here that starts soon with a large coffee in hand waiting for my day to get underway.

Tonight we have the Elmira Hockey club coming into town and even though it's somewhat of an odd Tuesday night game, the boys seem ready. Solid practice yesterday and ready for game time since it's been a awhile from last puck drop due to the Buff State game getting cancelled last weekend due to severe weather.

I got 2 classes today, both of which I will have to be paying attention closely (as I always do) since the semester is coming to a close in the next 2 weeks here and finals approaching just after that!

Until next time everybody, this is Jared Wynia signing off.

#20

No comments:

Post a Comment