Monday, November 17, 2014

Oskar excited where we are heading....... (check out the selfie with Sandy)

Hey everybody, Oskar Gerhardson signing in again. 
We are all back in Fredonia after a road trip to the north country where we battled hard this weekend but unfortunately we only got 1 point. Even though the result wasn't what we wanted, some good things came out of this weekend. Our group is getting closer every day, we just have to keep working hard and good things will come to us. I believe in this group and I am sure we will get on the winning track.
After playing Plattsburgh on Saturday night, a 7 hour bus trip waited to get us home. A few good movies and some sleep got us through the night and at around 5:00 AM on Sunday morning we finally got to get into our own beds again. Waking up at 10:30 on Sunday morning, my roommate and fellow Swede, Marcus asked if I wanted to come to the library. Tired I turned him down and decided to go and get some breakfast first. A decision I was pretty happy about when I met Marcus later and he told me that the library wasn’t open when he got there and he had to sit outside and study for an hour before they opened.
The snow is falling in Fredonia and I couldn’t be happier.  I am tired of the windy and boring fall after the colorful leaves have fallen. I am and looking forward to the snowy winter that I heard Fredonia offers. I think there is something special about the snow whitening the landscape around us. Finally I get to bring my winter jacket and boots out of the closet, preparing for a long winter filled with hockey.
Thanksgiving is also around the corner and it will be a nice break from school. I am looking forward to spend some time with my girlfriend and her family in Scranton, PA. But first we got a game to take care of.  On Friday night we are going to take our first SUNYAC win of the season against Buffalo state. See you there!

“Sandy” is a guy who is full of energy and he is always on the run. So when he took a nap and actually sat still for a few minutes I´d thought that it would be a great opportunity for me to take a selfie with him, I am pretty happy with the result actually
Until next time,
Oskar Gerhardson #9

No comments:

Post a Comment