Friday, November 28, 2014

“TRIATHLON!" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hello everybody!
Marcus Andersson here today and I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. My teammates and I have now returned to Fredonia after the Thanksgiving-break. On campus there is not much going on, but on the ice there is full speed as always. With the next game only four days away, we have decided to get that win.
My teammate and my roommate #9 Oskar Gerhardson likes to take photos of me when I’m asleep and then upload it on this blog… I think now is a great time for me to tell something about Oskar. Therefore, I can now reveal to the world that Oskar is one of the worst sleep-talkers I have ever met. It’s always interesting to hear what he has to say. My favorite so far comes from this fall, the night before the triathlon we had with the team. Before he goes to bed that night, Oskar tells me that he is very worried about the triathlon.

I’m still awake but Oskar is asleep. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Oskar screams – believe me, he screams – with a terrified voice: “TRIATHLON! “ I think he jokes around and I laugh and look at him. He is sweaty but still asleep…
Since this is my first year in America I celebrated my very first thanksgiving yesterday. I didn’t really know what to expect but it was a very positive experience.
This year, I’m thankful for living with a roommate who reveals his secrets at night.
I’m thankful for playing on a hockey team with a great group of people.
I’m thankful for seeing you all in Steele Hall 7 pm on Tuesday to help us get that win!
Thank you for reading!
#11 Marcus Andersson

No comments:

Post a Comment