Thursday, October 13, 2011

Willy on battling physics and sleeping in

Its currently 10:09 pm and I'm sitting in the library with Muhs battling with some physics homework. We're losing our minds so I need to take a little break get my mind off of school for a little bit so what better way to than to write this blog. Every week seems like it blurs together these past couple weeks due to some long hours in the lib... they've been taking a toll. I cant wait until the season starts I've been counting down the days until I'm back in a Blue Devil jersey. Advance Conditioning class just ended with the good old beep test, boy oh boy was that a battle. I'm sad to see Advance Conditioning go but happy that for the first time in my career I will not be attending breakfast club. For those of you wondering what breakfast club is it means that for people that don't complete the 2-mile run in under 13:00 min they have to be in the gym by 5:55 am to do cardio for 45 mins. So for the first time I can sleep in rather than waking up that early, all thanks to a 12:59 min 2-mile :)


Will McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment