Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Junger itching to strap them on for real

I am now starting to get into the thick of things with my school work last week with two big midterms. I spent countless hours in the library preparing for my first stats test of the year which I can honestly say is probably my least favorite class so far here at Fredonia. I am just crossing my fingers that I pulled it off and did well, I guess we will see later on this week.

Last week we also had our big, two mile run. I am proud to say that I have made it now three consecutive years... just one more to go! We are now getting so close to when the real season begins it hard to not just want the next week or so to fly by and the 15th to get here already. That is when the real fun begins and all our hard work off the ice this summer is worth while. It will be exciting to get everyone on the ice together and see where everything fits into place with the new faces and the seniors from last year gone. It is the best time of the year and I cannot wait for it to finally be time to strap on the skates once again for a new season.

Chris Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment