Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Muhser pumped about Friday night

Yesterday, I found myself thinking about how far into the semester we were and I couldn't believe that it is almost time for Halloween already.  Last week, we ended captains skates on a good note with a real intense practice which poured over into Saturday.  I thought skating multiple times throughout the day was a good test and everyone put in a great day of work.  It's now Monday morning and I am still a bit sore still from Saturday but after a year off, any feelings of physical soreness are easily trumped by feelings of excitement just to be playing hockey again.  I hope we have a real solid week of practice and I am eager to start picking up the pace even more in order to get ready for Friday night.  For now, I'll be counting down the days till then, but I looking forward to great start to the season.  Feels good to be back boys.

Muhser

No comments:

Post a Comment