Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Grinch on how time flies

Being a senior sure is a different feeling. It seems surreal that this will be the last season I play hockey. I started playing when I was 4 years old and now 20 years later my career is coming to a close. I can't believe how time flies by, it seems like just yesterday I was walking on campus for the first time and meeting Coach Meredith. This year it is time we take another step forward and win the SUNYAC Championship. Every year since I have been at Fredonia we have moved forward. My freshman year we missed the playoffs and had a very tough season. Sophomore year we made it to the playoffs and had a home playoff game. Last season we became the first ever six seed to make it to the league finals. This year however I think we have the mix to take it one step further and win the league and grab an automatic bid to the NCAA. I am very excited to get the season going this Friday, and I know the rest of the boys are too!
Kody Van Rentergem

5 comments:

  1. He told Young: "Well, I grew up watching the Oscars, so you think that'd be a tremendous honour to win one one day, but it's not really why I make films.Dunkirk (@dunkirkmovie) January 23, 2018 Dunkirk has received eight Oscar nominations in total - including best picture, best cinematography and best original music Watch Asian Dramas At Myasiantvse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Over the past year, we encouraged dialogue with the Indians organization about the club's use of the Chief Wahoo logo," Manfred said.During our constructive conversations, (Indians owner) Paul Dolan made clear that there are fans who have a longstanding attachment to the logo and its place in the history of the team," he said Watch New Asian Dramas At Myasiantvse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if viewers of the NBCSN cable network and digital users were added in, which would make the decrease 14 percent. Four years ago, NBC didn't offer cable coverage or live streaming to compete with the network's prime-time coverage. Peak viewership came during Nathan Chen's skate during the team Watch Latest Asian Dramas At Myasiantvse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hardest piece of drawing a cartoon me symbol is certainly shading the eyes. The eyes breath life into the face and are what make the drawing one of a kind and genuine. Nothing tested me more than breathing life into a toon face by splendidly drawing the Watch HQ Asian Dramas At Myasiantvse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The toy line available in the market is based on the story line of Ben10. These toys are ideal for children aged 4 to 12. Ben 10 toys are good value toys that inspire and entertain Download Asian Dramas From Myasiantvse.

    ReplyDelete