Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving...Amanda's got it covered

Things have been good here in Fredonia. Course work has been starting to pick up, but I feel like I am on top of things. Another great year of advanced conditioning class is coming to an end. We have been working very hard in the gym and on the ice, preparing for this season. I can't wait for all the work I have put in over the summer and up until now to pay off come the end of the month. The atmosphere in the room is one of anticipation and excitement as we near our first game, and I have been been spending some time mentally preparing for the battles this season will bring. On a lighter note, I'm excited for the upcoming break this weekend, and I am looking forward to having all the Canadian boys to my place for some Canadian thanksgiving turkey. My girlfriend Amanda is a great cook, and it should be a good time! I'm looking forward to putting in some more work to learn and get better this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment