Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bellzy and the boys ready for some 'meat grinders'

With the temperature getting lower and lower everyday, you can feel the beginning of the hockey season at your doorstep.  I feel we are making great progress in our captain skates and off ice workouts.  This past week, I had three tests on back-to-back-to-back days which made me spend a lot of extra time in Reed.  With the season right around the corner,  we have to put some final touches on getting all the little details right which I know we will as a team and get a great jump to the beginning of the season.  There is no doubt in my mind we are going to be ready mentally and physically for some "SUNYAC meat-grinders."  Last day of advanced conditioning tomorrow and finishing strong.
Bellzy #24  

No comments:

Post a Comment