Saturday, October 15, 2011

'Chalkie looking forward to the start of the year

The last couple weeks have been a bit rough. I have been pretty sick and not able to do anything. Its driving me crazy not being at the rink everyday. I lost about 12lbs which I cant afford to do. I'm finally feeling better and looking forward to the season starting. I can't believe the season is only 7 days away. It will be great to start practicing with the coaches today and start the grind of the season. School this year has been a lot more demanding. I have spent more time in the library this year than I ever have before. Hopefully it pays off. I wish I was going back to Michigan but Fredonia isn't a bad place to relax. The long weekend will give me the chance to catch up on school work and sleep. Advanced conditioning is finally over. Coach had a few tricks up his sleeve this year in advanced conditioning and he really got the best of us. I've got 3 of my 4 years of it done now. Only one more to go.
 
Rob Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment