Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hehrsy says everythings picking up except teammates NHL 12 skills

I am pretty happy that the two mile is over and done with and Advanced Conditioning is coming to a close here. It means that the season is that much closer and our first weekend is coming up very soon. School has picked up quite a bit, as I think it has for everyone. It does not even bother me though because I know the puck drops soon. Starting my third year here makes it seem like time has just flown bye. We all know that we need to have a big start to the year, especially the returning guys. I am excited to see our freshman in a game, they show real promise. Although I am hoping Matecki and Monfredo don't play real hockey like they play NHL 12 or else I'll have to feel real bad for Freezer back there. 

Hehrsy

No comments:

Post a Comment