Sunday, October 16, 2011

Perks turning lemons into lemonade

Now that we are starting our seventh week of school, everyone has become seemingly more comfortable and adapted to the pace of things here at Fredonia. I can see guys coming into their own, both on and off the ice and the formation of another great Fredonia State hockey team is well under way. On a personal note, after battling a foot injury for much of the first month, I am now back on the ice and in the weight room for full participation. During my time out with my injury, I took every opportunity to not fall behind and I feel like it has payed off in my first couple weeks back on the ice. Overall, it feels great to be back on the ice with the boys, and I am looking forward to another exciting season.
Alex Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment