Monday, October 10, 2011

Melky runs the show in FIFA tourney

After being in Fredonia for over a month now I'm starting to get used to things both school wise and hockey. I have gone through my first set of exams and now I know how what to expect for tests here at Fredonia. (I could have stood to study for the first set of exams a little more I found out).  Staying on top of things and getting all the work done isn't as overwhelming as it was when I first started school. We have "fall break" coming up this week which happens to fall on Canadian Thanksgiving which is nice because when I'm home I will get my share of turkey. Hockey has been getting more intense as October 15th nears when the coaches are allowed on the ice. I have been in a couple battles in practice but, after the ice time its all back to normal and smiles in the locker room. I get my first set of college equipment tomorrow and I'm sure it will feel like Christmas which is pretty exciting. Other than that I look forward to starting the season off on opening weekend October 22nd and I feel our team will do really well this year.

P.S the freshman started a FIFA soccer tournment on Xbox and I think I need some better competition...

Cory Melkert

No comments:

Post a Comment