Monday, September 30, 2013

huge day in Telly's Law class........

Sitting here after a long day of school and homework.  I'm watching Breaking Bad series finale, again. Hands down the best show I've ever seen, never missed an episode and each one kept me intrigued. But that being said, I watch this finale again for two reason: one I don't want it to be over, and two I'm trying to convince myself that it was a good last episode. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but I was somewhat disappointed in how predictable the very end was. But I must say Walt is something else.  Stone cold. On a training note, I went for a run today and couldn't have asked for a better day. Not too ho,t a bit of light rain to keep the body cool during a few miles of asphalt under the feet getting covered. The grape smell around the vineyards was amazing, brought me back to the old days of Welch's grape juice. All in all another good day at Fred, looking forward to hockey each day, gotta run.... huge day tomorrow in Telly's Law class. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment