Sunday, September 22, 2013

"Tour de Chocolate"

Hey everybody, "Berger" here for my first blog post. The first few weeks here at Fred are going pretty quick... I was just talking the other day to my roommates Dekey and Palmy about how quick this past month has gone by. Besides classes, working out and hanging out with the fellas there's not too much to report about here in Fredonia so I'll fill everybody in on what I was up to this past summer.

Once finals ended in early May I had to rush home and prepare for the "Tour de Chocolate" which is a cycling tour around Hershey and the surrounding area. I had been training since the end of the hockey season for it, and its something I'll be competing in annually for now on. Besides the tour, I worked full-time at a local golf course while having an internship at a local physical therapy clinic. After that, it was straight to the gym, followed by relaxing out by my pool... It was a busy summer to say the least. That's all for now though, gotta go meet up with some of the guys and head to Cranny.

No comments:

Post a Comment