Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dr. Telly keeping Doust busy

Had  stressful day dealing with Dr. Telly's Law class. Prepared for weeks on what my essay of St. Thomas says as his theory of natural law. Given and outline weeks before on what the essay was, I was greatly surprised that the question would read on the test, "you know the essay, now write it". No outline given on the test, it was a true test of my understanding of the question that was given in advance. My preparation got my through most of the essay maybe forgetting a few points but for the most part I was impressed with how I did. I feel for the other people who had there hands over their heads with disbelief they didn't have an outline anymore. As hard as the class is, it is a true test of my ability to receive information, understand it, and then regurgitate it in my own words. Hopefully I will continue to succeed in the class as we approach the fall break. Preparing for the last day of advanced conditioning tonight, with some hydration and relaxation with the boys. Spent the first part of my evening at the captains house with Matecki and Matty O watching the opening night of the NHL. Good to see the Black Hawks picking up where they left off with a solid W and the leafs starting to turn things around. Gotta say I'm looking forward to the next Leafs Sabres game, if I can some how come up with tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment